Monday, November 10, 2008

Tag...4th File & 4th Picture


Here it is Bekki...Thanks for the tag! This picture is of Madison at 3 months old (We were driving to a family party for the 4th of July) and she went WAY cross eyed in the car. I think it's funny that it was the only time in her life she was chubby and she had a double chin, and she told me today that her dad, Shane, was just making fun of Emersyn's double chin (all in good fun I'm sure...and it IS FUNNY!). Anyway, she was and is such a cutie!
Now I tag, Tawna, Summer, Jade, Sherry, Evonne, Ali, Christy, Erin, and Kara!!!!!!
It's kind of fun...just go to your 4th picture file and post the 4th picture in that file! Happy hunting...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!

bekki said...

I love that picture of her. I remember her being that chubby she was such a cute baby and still she is very pretty.

Billy and Katie said...

This picture is to DIE for cute!! And I shouldn't make you feel old :) That is hilarious!

Gray Family said...

I love that picture! I can't believe Maddy could be so chubby - way too cute. Isn't this such a great tag. I am loving seeing all the pictures!

Kara Maher said...

What a great picture!It made me laugh shes a doll!

Jade said...

It is so hard to believe/remember that Maddie was every chunky!! But she was freaking cute!! I am surprised...she kinda looks like Emmy in that pic!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Oh! Cute little eyes! What a doll.

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

I LOVED this TAG! Thanks...see you guys soon!