Love the pics. Papa sleeping in the middle of all that chaos is too funny. Lauren trying to make her food contribution to all our activity in the kitchen was funny too. I didn't realize until much later that was what she had in mind.
Great pictures I love your hair color.I am glad you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Your table settings look awesome.
I love the table scape! This is the best season of the year and it looks like you are all off to a great start!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the pics. Papa sleeping in the middle of all that chaos is too funny. Lauren trying to make her food contribution to all our activity in the kitchen was funny too. I didn't realize until much later that was what she had in mind.
Great pictures I love your hair color.I am glad you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Your table settings look awesome.
I love the table scape! This is the best season of the year and it looks like you are all off to a great start!
Post a Comment