Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaitlin Marie...





Kaitlin has hit the big number 12!!!!!! She is such a sweet girl and we love her lots, but here are the top 12 things we have to say about KAITLIN...



1. She is such a pleaser. She wants everyone to be happy and tries hard to see that happen.


2. She is a perfectionist at everything she does. She puts a lot of time & effort into her school projects, art work, etc.


3. She's the best combination of outgoing and shy. A little crazy and a little reserved! The first time I met her she says,"you're a little crazy aren't you Taya?...that's okay cuz I am too!" I will always remember that...


4. She loves to read and is a great reader. She finishes one book and can't wait to get to the next!


5. She is a great helper and we practically have to make her stop helping and do something more fun on many occasions.


6. She is a phenomenal artist and I really envy that! She is like her Oma and Granny that way...Super creative and imaginative!


7. She is a wonderful example to her younger brothers and sisters...and there are a lot of them, 6 to be exact!!! She knows that being the oldest this is a must and she takes her role of good example very seriously! I know that her Mom and Albert and Kevin and I really appreciate her in our households!


8. She is a great storyteller. She is hilarious and very animated when she tells you about the day or what happened at church or a funny story or joke she heard. She also is fantastic at writing stories. She again, uses that great imagination and puts it to work!


9. She loves the church and strives to do all of the things that are right. She is an example to me even on many occasions. She has worked very hard to earn her Faith in God award and is already very excited to start on Personal Progress in Young Women! Her prayers are always so sweet and full of concern for others.


10. She is VERY dramatic at times and to me "drama queen" is a term of endearment where she is concerned. It's okay to have a little drama, it keeps it real!!! She knows when to reel it back in and it's usually pretty funny to watch!!!! I think she'll be a famous stage actress someday. She loves to act and it's right up her alley!


11. She has a beautiful singing voice! She is so much like her Daddy in this department. She loves to sing and just belts it right out for all to hear!!! I love that and think it's fun when we are doing Saturday chores or hanging out with music on to hear her singing away!


12. She knows just when to give a hug or make us all laugh. She is so full of love for her family and friends. She is an amazing young women!!!!



I know it's hard for me to believe that she's already 12! And, I have only known her since she was 7, so I can imagine how Christy and Kevin feel about their "baby girl" being a Beehive already!!! She has so many awesome examples in her life and I know she will be just fine!!!!! We love you Kaitlin and Hope you have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

She is amazing and our family is better for her. Have a happy day.

Jacque said...

You are amazing! the world needs more people like you! Happy B-day!