
Daron NEEDED a haircut, so I gave him a quick trim before school yesterday morning and then spiked it just in the front like he likes. He does NOT like the gel and hairspray that I have to use to get it to stay that way however, but it doesn't stay up without it! He too has to pay a price to be handsome, YUCKY PRODUCTS!!!!

Maddie NEEDED new clothes, jeans specifically since hers were getting to be high waters! So, here's her new denim and she loves them. She got 2 pair in the dark wash which she is very particular about. Her and Daron got new clothes ordered on Old Navy.com and it is TORTURE waiting for them to get here. They LOVE new clothes!
Side note: She was "mooning" her brother and sister right before I took this picture (she has a cute tushy) and she wanted me to take a pic of her mooning the camera! Is this the same little girl who a few years ago would barely speak?????
Kaitlin is looking so grown up and beautiful in some of her new duds! The girls have both been wanting leggings and sweater dresses for school and finally got a couple each. Even Kaitlin's teacher said how "GOOOOOOD" she was looking!!!! Her new jewel toed silver flats are just my size and I told her if me and her Dad ever get the time to go on a date again...I will borrow HER SHOES for once!!!!!

3 comments:
Very stylish. New clothes are the most fun ever. They are looking very “in”.
Fancy Schmancy! Looking good Goodwins! Faith also just got some new duds! Skinny jeans of all things! Yuck! She does look really cute in them though!
beautiful little family!!
Post a Comment