
Emmy is 3 months old as of yesterday! She is getting so much personality and is fun to talk to. She laughs (outloud) and smiles constantly when you are talking to her and giving her undivided attention. Her happy times of day are definitly morning and afternoon and evenings are GRUMPY time!!!! She has slept throught the night twice (not in a row) and as soon as I read the copy of Baby Wise that I borrowed, I am hoping it will become a standard! She has a very prominent bulb on her chin (the first chin, not the double chin) that feels all "squishy" and we named it her smile button. When you push it she smiles and all the kids get a big kick out of this!!!

We got her this "Bumbo" chair off of Queen Creek Friends and she really likes sitting in it. She like to be straight up and down sometimes, not on an incline or in the laying position...

3 comments:
Little Emmy is so very adorable. She has such a charming smile. I love it when she laughs and coos at us when we talk jibberish to her.
Oh my gosh...she is so adorable. her personality is really shining through these days! I have to say I still think that she has a lot more of you in her than your previous babies! Not that they aren't all adorable!
She is soo cute. I love her squishy chin and cheeks!!
Post a Comment