Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ali's Pumpkin Spice Cookies...




Made these yummy "for FALL" cookies today for dessert and they were a winner! Thanks to Ali for the recipe and I'm posting it for everone to enjoy on "The Cooks in Nana's Nook" blog on my sidebar! The kids loved them, especially Kaitlin who's not huge on chocolate and likes alternatives to chocolate chip. I was able to send a plate full to 3 of our neighbors and still have enough for us and some to send with Kevin into the office!

4 comments:

Jacque said...

those cookies do look yummy! Who would have thought that Ali would be sharing recipes??????? Mind boggling! LOL!

Jade said...

I love these cookies, they are the BEST! I hope you saved some for me !! haha!

Kara Maher said...

Are you kidding me with these?They look so good!I can't wait to try them out..

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

Taya...so glad you liked them, we LOVE them too! We can't wait to see everyone in AZ sounds like you guys have it all planned out! Thanks!