Thursday, November 20, 2008

Psycho Ruth, our Pretty Princess...





I am pretty sure that my cousin Rachel was dubbed
"pyscho ruth" when she was little as a nickname. I don't know why but I think it fits for Lauren sometimes. Again, I say this with love...she's nuts!!!!! I must document for future reference what she's been up to lately. Ever since Halloween she has put on her princess costume at every moment possible. She wears it over her PJ's or over her clothes during the day and she walks around and says, "pretty princess" and "so pretty"! She is soooooo pretty to us even when she has CRAZY hair and layers of clothes under her pretty princess duds! Sometimes her princess dress is accesorized with a bridal veil from Maddie's costume, sometimes with princess shoes and even sometimes with one flip flop and one tennis shoe or mismatch! Beautiful none the less!!! I found her at 3am out in the main part of the house with EVERY light on and the PRINCESS DRESS (that I hid in the closet at bed time) on over her jammies, just singing and dancing away! She also has picked up the wierd habit of laying on the backs of the couches...where did this come from all of the sudden???? She will lay there and watch a movie or whatever. Anyway...we luv her!

2 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

She does have quite the imagination. I'll have to see what kind of crazy clothes I can give her to give the Princess “rag” a rest.

Jade said...

I completely second the nickname!! She is an absolute joy, most of the time! :)