
Here's wishing all of the people we love a Happy & Safe Thanksgiving! I feel very grateful and thankful for so many blessings in my life. I love my family and extended family so much and do not know what we would do without their love, generosity and support. I hope we can someday repay everything that has been done to help us over this past year especially!!! I love our church and feel very appreciative to have been born in the covenant and raised in such a happy home and that Kevin was also. I am thankful for our health, a nice home to live in, the great school that the kids attend, good friends for them and us, and all of the other things I take for granted on a daily basis. So, enjoy your turkeys and trimmings and remember all of the reasons we should be thankful!!!!
(thanks for the Tom Turkey Tawna!!!! Hope you are having fun in Colorado!)
3 comments:
Where much is given, much is expected. We have so much to be thankful for, even the trials we experience strengthen us and “are for our good”. I know it doesn't feel that way when we are in the middle of it though. We are so very blessed.
Thanksgiving was wonderful this year. I love it when we eat, visit and spend the time together. Good memories.
I love thanksgiving. If we could only remember how blessed we are year around not just one day out of the year. Hope you had a good one
"Thanksgiving was never meant to be limited to just one day!" That was a quote on a plate of cookies from my visiting teachers, isn't it true? We are all very blessed!
Post a Comment