Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hair Wars...



Well, I am sure anyone who talks to me regularly knows that Miss Maddie and I have been going through some morning drama and grumpiness where hair and clothes are concerned! My sweet little 6 year old has turned into a grumpy gus, as Kevin would say. She got to pick out a bunch of new clothes last month and it's like the minute we get it home she changes her mind about everything. And the hair turmoil... it's driving me mad! So, her and I have had many discussions on the subject and the end result was that maybe she'd like her hair better in the shorter length she is used to wearing it. We made a deal that if she complained about washing her hair or having it fixed, etc., then it would be time for a haircut. Yesterday morning was the last straw. A deal is a deal, so after baths last night mommie gave Maddie a cut! It's really cute shorter on her though because she has baby fine hair still. I can't remember how to do a-line cuts from my beauty school days so we will try to get a freebie out of Aunt Jade someday before too long to make it all stacked in the back, but for now it will work! She had a great big smile on her face today and the morning was pleasant, so I really think that this was the source!!!!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beauuuuuuutiful Maddie! Love, Aunt Tawna

Our Grand Central Station said...

I think short hair rocks Maddie. It makes your face look even cuter, and your eyes more sparklee. Yea for short summertime hair!