Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What a fun Spring Break...

For spring break this year we stayed close to home. We had Kaitlin and Daron home and really wanted to enjoy some time with them without being on the go every second or taking a trip. It was a great choice! We got to watch movies, swim, see Oma & Opa, paint with Granny and Tawna and Faith, go to a new movie, hit the park a couple of times and just spend some good time together. They got to invite friends over for a pool party 2 of the days last week and I love seeing our kids happy and playing. We had out whole family together for my birthday and Kevin took the whole day off which were both great presents for me!!! We went to lunch at me and Daron's favorite spot, In & Out, and ran some errands and then came home and had about 3 hours of swimming with the Olsen family who came over! At some point in the car that day Kevin was telling the kids that the thing that Taya would love for her birthday is for everyone to get along and have a good time because that's what she loves the best. This is so true! And, to finish out the week we got to have everyone together for Easter as well.

I love my little, or not so little I guess as it's still growing, family!!! They are my whole world and I love the time we get to spend with eachother!

No comments: