Monday, March 17, 2008

Thanks Granny.....



My mom (Granny to our kids) is the most talented person ever! I wish I got a little more of her talents or if I have them a little more self assurance in carrying them out solo! She is really very busy right now with her own stuff going on and she still took the time to refinish a dining room table for us. Then, she delivered the table to us to boot! We sure appreciate her and all she does and for all of Grumpy's help too!!! They are awesome and we love them more than they know I'm sure!

3 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Ooooooo Ahhhhh!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Thanks for the compliment, but as I have always said; necessity is the mother of invention and I have always had more time than money. You learn fast that way, and you could have done it too. I've just had a few more years to practice. I can't wait to see what we can do with the chairs.

Our Grand Central Station said...

And you are so welcome - you know I love to do what I can for you. I love you all.