
Okay, so Lauren has been having more better times during the day than not, however the tantrum times are worse when they do come! I had 3 phone calls to make during business hours today and called a couple of friends to touch base with also. This involved some long stints on hold, and she was not happy about her mommy being on the phone I guess. At one point I walked into the room while still on the phone and found that she had taken all of the silverware out of the drawer and placed it on the tile floor! This did not make me happy. Another time today after her nap when Granny came to visit she went in to share some of Lauren's popcorn I made for her and found that Lauren threw it all over the toy room. I am very consistent with consequences and she had a few time outs on the kitchen stool today. She didn't like that...and after the popcorn incident I made Granny a new batch to munch on while Lauren was on the stool and when she got down she wanted some. I told her no popcorn because she threw it everywhere. She REALLY didn't like that!!!! Anyway, she needs a friend so I am going to try to find someone looking for in-home daycare trying to place a 1-4 year old and offer my home and services. I think it will be great for extra money for Mommy and a friend for Lauren. Everybody wins! I'm a homebody anyway and I've been thinking about doing this since Maddie started all day school this year. If anyone hears of someone looking, give them my email! Anyway, it was still a good day, even though it had it's moments and I love the fun times with Lauren too...like when she has me read a book to her and she makes the sound affects before I do because she's heard that story so many times before, or she brings her stuffed animal puppies over and has them lick me and bark at me, or when she sings the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song 4 or 5 times everyday so I'll sing along with her! I love her lots!!
2 comments:
She is a doll. All of your kids are cute and I love reading about the craziness that is being a mom.
Yes, I seem to remember two little girls and a 3 gallon tub of flour once. (among many memories)
Post a Comment