
They are having theme dress days at school this week and today was sports day. So, Madison wore her soccer jersey with her sisters princess crown and told me to tell everyone she is a soccer "princess". We missed the theme for Monday completely because I never seem to get those notices... so Monday night at 9pm she says to me, "Mom, tomorrow is hawaiin day at school and I need to dress up." I told her that I need more notice and I had absolutely zero hawaiin anything to adorn her! So, she wore a princess crown that Kaitlin wore in a wedding because she had a crown emelishment on her shirt that day. When we got to our friends house to pick up carpool kids, my good friend Terri had a pretty flower lay to add to Maddie's outfit. So, we decided that she could tell everyone that she was a hawaiin "princess" because of the crown. Now, she is wearing it today also, and maybe everyday this week she can be a ____________ "princess" of somekind. It's always good to be royalty I guess!!!! If it makes her happy and there's no hair battle that morning...then I'm happy!!!
2 comments:
Very Cute Maddie... She was so excited about wearing this last night.
She is a princess every day. Hair rodeo or not, she always looks cute. I love you Maddie - long live the princess.
Post a Comment