Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Beautiful kids Aren't They....






No different from any parents, Kevin and I think ours are the most gorgeous!!!

3 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

I still say I have the most beautiful kids and grandkids of anyone I know. Not that I'm biased at all.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Those kids are DOLLS! Even Darrin. SO cute!! You do such a great job with them Taya. I bet they know how importnat they are because you make them look and feel great!

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

Taya......how are you stranger! I love all the comments on our blog from you......you're right....your kids are cute. Looks like you are having lots of fun. Hope your B-Day was fabulous. One day I'm gonna talk you and Tawna into sharing your Birthday with me just like we did when we were kids. Maybe we can even get matching clothes in different colors for old time sake!

Can't wait to see you!
Ali