| Emmy was loving the small waves that day... us too because we didn't worry about her so much! |
| Cute tooshie! |
| Kaitlin & Daron relaxed out on the boogie boards for like 45 minutes together! |
| Running away from the coming wave break... |
| Our handsome boy after coming in on his board! |
| Waiting... |
| Finding sand crabs with Maddie... |
| Dragging over ALL of the seaweed! |
| Falling into the water... |
| Blond beach girl... |
| Kaitlin kicking it and getting in some R&R after a busy school week! |
| I love these guys! They all LOVE the beach! |
| I think Emmy thinks it's her turn on the board now... |
| Daddy scooping up Emmy to go probably! I'm sure she didn't go willingly! |
2 comments:
refugio! looks like you had a good time.
Fun day at the beach. I'm always amazed at the similarity between Emmy's figure profile and my own! Somehow it's not as cute on me. She and kids look like they really love it there.
Post a Comment