Monday, October 11, 2010

Crazy Hair Day...

Kaitlins true blue smile, not a fake!
 Kaitlin was the only one brave enough and with a plan for crazy hair day!  This was her idea and Kevin and I helped her out that morning!  She won 2nd place in the entire junior high and was a really good sport!!!  I even wrote her a note to get out of running the mile in PE that day because we didn't want her hair to come crashing down before the judging!  (her leg/knee really had been bothering her though)... so here's to our crazy haired beautiful girl!!!  I love that she loves to have fun and isn't afraid to be a little coo-coo sometimes!  :)  Her Dad is good for that kind of stuff, so she's learned well!
This is Dad's favorite.. coo-coo!

Kaitlin and Savanah sporting their do's...

3 comments:

Gray Family said...

Love reading your blog...I still can't believe you are so far away. We still expect to see Maddie at school. Your posts always inspire me to do more at home with my monkeys. You always look like you are having so much fun!

Unknown said...

Its part of being a goodwin-being a little cuckoo!

Our Grand Central Station said...

I love the hair. She looks like I feel!