Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pirate Cruise

The last 2 months have just flown by!!!! Here's a recap on pics of a few highlights!!!
We took the kids down to Santa Barbara Harbor to walk around the Wharf and took a ride on the pirate ship harbor cruise.




Santa Barbara Harbor





Lauren at the Helm










Daron at the Helm



















Back At the Wharf








The Whole Gang

















California Harbor Seals, you can see how close they are to the beach. The Pirate ship brought us right up close to them.
 













Under Fire


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. now you need to tell us what they all mean!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Looks like a fun trip to the water! I would like to go there sometime when I'm there visiting. I love the pirate boat. I love seafood. Santa Barbara looks like the place to see.

Gray Family said...

Now that looks like a fun day trip - don't you just love the seaside?