Sunday, October 24, 2010

Last Saturdays Game...

 Okay... I had to miss last weeks soccer game because I was sick.  So, Kevin and Daron went and cheered for Maddie and the Jawbreakers did awesome!  Maddie and Kevin made a deal before the game that if they won he would take her out for ice cream and if they lost he would go buy ice cream and eat it for her!  Well, they did win and Miss Maddie scored 2 of the 3 goals that day!!!  She did so great and was super excited to get her hair and face painted purple before the game started with the rest of the team! 

At yesterdays game, kevin and I were the cheering section, and they played a tough game as well.  It was 3 to 1 and Maddie scored 2 of the 3 points.  She was the goalie during the 3rd and 4th quarters and was aprehensive about it, but she rocked!!!  The other team had a really good player, #4, and she ran down the field to kick a goal and the rest of Maddies team weren't up by the goal to help defend yet... the girl kicked and Maddie dove for it... all we could see was her back and we all thought it had gotten by her... but when she rolled over she was holding the ball in her hands and she stopped the goal from being made!!!!!!  She ate some dirt and cut her lip a bit, but did awesome!  We all cheered really loud for her!!!  She has 2 more games and then I think they'll be in the championship game, but we'll see.  Way to go Maddie!  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like maddie is an awesome soccer player!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Maddie, I love that you are such a great soccer player and I really, really love the pink hair and face. Too much fun. Great job.