Maddie has been so happy to be playing her soccer season this year! She has friends at school on her team. The team name is The Jawbreakers and they practice 2 days a week and have games on Saturdays. We love going to watch and are amazed what an awesome soccer player she is!!! This is her 6th season I think and she gets a little better each time. Her coach is very nice and really encourages the girls. A couple of weeks ago Maddie got a few surprise spectators at her game... her Dad & Erin! I knew they were coming, but she did not, and they drove over very early in the morning to make sure to catch a game!! She said it was the best day ever! After the game they spent the day in SOlvang together and shopped and ate and watched movies I guess. I'm glad she had fun and they were able to do that! Madison also had a talent show with her activity days group last week and she did a great job showing her art work. The talent she wanted to work on for the month prior was art and she has really done great! She loves her new school and her teacher says very nice things about her. I know she's trying hard to be friends with everyone and sometimes that's hard with 4th grade girls so I'm very proud of her!!! Love you Maddie!!! :)
Last night Daron came in and told us that Maddie had fallen asleep while reading in the living room chair and how cute she looked. And, she did look cute, so I had to take a pic! She woke up and told me not to post it, but I'm doing it anyway!!! She is doing such a great job reading this year and has a big project coming up with her book report in November and she's right on track and showing a lot of responsibility. See her clock next to her to make sure she reads a certain amount each night??? But, I don't think it counts if you sleep Maddie girl!!! :)
1 comment:
6 years in soccer! wow. how fun is that.
Post a Comment