Friday, October 15, 2010

Daron Lately...

 Daron got 2 rank advancements in Scouts Wednesday night.  He is a 2nd class scout at this point!!!  I guess in AZ last year there was maybe lots of fun rockets and other activities, but not so much advancements in a timely manner.  So, we are hitting it hard again!!!  He is an awesome scout and now his Dad gets to go with him as the assistant Scout Master!  They have a campout coming up and have a great time I'm sure.  Other than that, he's been hanging out with friends, Braxton and Alec and jake I think once or so.  They are all good kids and Daron has fun playing video games and doing guy stuff and not always having to hang out with girls!  He's doing good in school too... got mostly b's I think and a C that will be coming up on the report card to a B already due to some extra hard work on his part the ast week!  He had a band concert at lunch today for the students and Kaitlin and Savannah said they sounded awesome!  After that they got to have a pizza party and an extended lunch.  He went to his first school dance a couple of weeks ago and slow danced with the girl in the picture below I believe!!!  So grown up!  It's cute to hear him talk about things and who he's crushing on!  I love this boy and hope he remembers just how much always!!!!  :)
Daron and Alec playing a football WII game

This is when he turned around and saw me trying to sneak a pic!

At the Beginning of the year School Dance!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Daron! you are so awesome.