Monday, October 11, 2010

Emmy Lately...

Emmy is loving being the only kid home during the main part of the day now.  She is getting a funny personality for sure!  She has loved playing in the cars lately, not sure why this started.  She also likes to play dress up just like Lauren and Maddie before her!  Anything is a dress up outfit if it catches her eye!  She gives the best hugs and kisses and welcomes Daddy home with both each day!  He is her favorite, and Maddie is a close second!  I like leaving her for a bit with someone else just to feel loved when I get back and she comes running up to me like it's been forever since she last saw me!  Here's some pics of Emmy playing and getting into my kitchen drawers and being funny and a stinker all at the same time!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

she is getting so big! cute pictures.

Our Grand Central Station said...

I'll bet she still loves getting the broom out and causing havoc. She is a dangerous sweeper!