Sunday, February 1, 2009

Out For The Count...

Some form of sickness or another has been making it's way through our house for the last couple of weeks. It got Daron good on Tuesday night. Him and I were sick together! This is him on Wednesday morning after the others left for school. He was OUT!!!! I took really good care of him and didn't even get mad when I found the hersheys kisses hidden in the bathroom cupboard behind his toothpaste! Today I am picking up the toy room a bit which is where Mr Daron spent his two days off from school. Every pill I gave him was stashed behind the movie chairs...that little stinker!!!!! At any rate, he's better know and back up to speed and did awesome in his game Saturday. No goals but some great assists! Look at the size of those feet! Could not look more like his Daddy's for sure!

2 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

The evidence would indicate liquid meds/vitamins or visual monitoring. Does not inspire much trust Daron - glad you are feeling better though. Sick is no fun.

Kara Maher said...

Hope you guys are all feeling better.It spreads so fast with the kiddos.We all had nasty colds last week.No Fun!