Why are all kids traitors when it comes to their first words??? I wake up at the butt crack of dawn every morning to feed my starving Emmy girl, wait on her hand and foot throughout the entire day, see to her every waking need... not to mention I carried her around for 9 months prior to her grand entrance... and she says Da-Da first!!! Go figure. But it was bound to happen as it always has before. It is worth seeing how happy these little words/sounds make him though! He deserves it, he's a great Da-Da! Emmy is sooooo big andI mean BIG! She's almost 6 months and weighs about 20lbs. She is very tall though, probably about as tall as Maddie was at a year old. She has the chubbiest thighs and the pudgiest rump! We love it and so does everyone she meets! She is playing in the Johnny Jump Up, her play station, and spendin some time on the floor with toys. She does not like the floor time so much yet and screams until she falls asleep on her belly instead of playing. I will be persistant though because she needs to learn to play better and entertain herself and get the exercise! She is eating vegies and fruit twice a day and drinking regular milk now because she obviously is bulking up just fine and milk has all of the same vitamins as formula. She just started chewing on biter biscuits and loves them and the mess! She has 2 teeth on the bottom and some trying to come in on top I think... we'll see! We sure love her!
9 comments:
She is chunk-a-licious!!! They are all traitors!!!
I love how chubby she is! You can never have too many chins.
She may say "da da" now - but we all know who they really want in the end!
The Gray Family comment took the words right out of my mouth!Both of my girls did the same thing.
I can't believe its been almost 6 months! Sure wish we could get together. It would be so fun to have you visit here.
Yeah, I loved those thunder thighs and double chins so much, that I have got them again, now! Somehow they don't look as good on me as they do on Emmy! LOL!
She'll be saying Mama soon enough and there may even come a time when you wish she had never learned to say it!
She is a doll. Even when she puckers up her face and cries because she only wants you. Gotta love it. Friday was fun, I will be out another day this week to do some more stuff. Love you.
LOL! Cute story Taya....she is a cutie!
Post a Comment