Our Green Dragon in her 4th soccer season!!! I am glad her Dad wanted her to do soccer so bad because it's been good for her. She loves to play and gets better and better every season. I love the games that I get to go and watch and am thankful that Shane and Erin are at every game for her. Lauren is rough to take so we have to miss once in awhile. She wants to be out on the field with Maddie and aint nothing gonna stop her, so she can not even go!!! She is a stubborn chick. Anyway, back to our Maddie... I am proud of her for doing so great. She is loving that her team has been the same exact players a couple of seasons now and her coach lives on our street. She'll be playing every Fall and Winter season, so come check her out when you get a chance! She is going to be doing dance and piano in the spring and summer I think, we'll see. She really wants to do hip hop dance????? I think her friend Tess does it and Maddie is pretty interested so we'll see. We are also gearing up for her baptism coming up in April!!!! I can't believe it... We love you Maddie girl (monkeygirl)!!! We will all be at your game Saturday (except Lauren of course)!!! Can't wait--- :)
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago
2 comments:
Wow. She is looking pretty pro out there. You are doing so great Maddie, Grumpy and I will try and come to see you play. You are the best!
Bend it like Maddie!!!
Post a Comment