Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The New & Improved Daron...


Well, he had to get glasses but I must say he looks dang cute in them! He had made fun of a girl earlier this year who wore glasses at school (i think he liked her) and I warned him to treat people nicely because you never know if you may have glasses someday. Low and behold...
Anyway, he is a good sport and is very excited about them actually. His Dad told him to say the following if anyone made fun of him...
A boy - "Man I never knew how ugly you really were until now!"
A girl - "Man, I never knew you were so good looking until now!"
Or something along those lines anyway. No one made fun of him though, or that I have heard of anyway. You look GOOOOOOOOD Daron!!!

1 comment:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Very Harry Potterish Daron. Nice.