
I am adding to Tawna's shout out to vote for this sweet guy on American Idol tomorrow night. He is so very talented and comes from such a talented and good family!!! We were in the same ward in California during our years there growing up and Tawna's husband Nathan grew up with this kid since forever! His Dad, Uncle, cousin and brother even sang at their wedding reception, among so many other events and special occassions, and always sound so awesome together. So anyway, watch on Wednesday night and vote for Kai Kalama as many times as possible afterwards!!!!!!

3 comments:
I had to do a shout out on mine too. I stole your pics!! lol!! Thanks!!
Looks like he is going to get alot of votes...I may have to tune in and keep tabs on him....how exciting!
Hope he does well! I think he can sing....but sure takes a lot of luck to keep getting through huh?
Post a Comment