This is a Candy Gram Daron got from a girl at school... she thinks he's a hottie!
My Valentines to Kevin and the kids...
Emmy's bow from my good friend Terri... she always does such cute gifts for us and she owns a company called Posh Girls Couture. Check out the link on my sidebar!
And, Emmy's cute, cute, cute valentine outfit from Granny that goes oh so perfectly with her bow! Thanks Granny!!!!! Too nice of you and thanks also for the valentines pj's also! Love, love, love all of the hearts!
And, Emmy's cute, cute, cute valentine outfit from Granny that goes oh so perfectly with her bow! Thanks Granny!!!!! Too nice of you and thanks also for the valentines pj's also! Love, love, love all of the hearts!
3 comments:
You must have shopped for V-day the same place I did...I got those same cards, except they were green frogs. I sent 5 frog cards, and I found a high heel one, for a princess, and sent them to Ali and the boys...you know, 5 frogs and a princess! I'm so clever!!
Your v-day stuff is so cute. Fun for the kids who we all know need a little more sugar, right? I got Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia, YUMMMMM. One of my favorties. The hair bow is too cute - love the “do”.
My goodness when you post you really post! How fun to read about all the kiddos and to hear that another little one is not enjoying sunbeams as much as nursery! Your pizzas look way better than ours did and I love love love, the chocolate fondue idea - have to try that one next year! Paige and I have the same agreement with her hair - but all she wants is ponys and they always seem to "fall" out by the end of the day - is this the beginning of the teenage fights?! Yikes!
Post a Comment