Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Funky Monkey...




























Here he is in all of his glory!  The soccer king, goalie, and team captain of the Funky Monkeys...Daron!  I haven't gotten to go to a game yet as I have been home bound with fever ridden kids, but these pictures were awesome to see.  He is loving his soccer season so far and really loves everyone that comes to check him out.  He had a lot of family there to watch this last Saturday and he ate it up!!!  Thanks to all of his supporters!!!!  

I will have to post about Maddie girl on Saturday after I get to her game that day...

3 comments:

Jade said...

He looks like he is enjoying it thoroughly! Too cute. Jeff and I will have to try to make it out to one of these games.

Jacque said...

Brings back memories of my boys, and all the baseball, soccer games I logged in! It's great, keep it up!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Go Daron! Glad you are having so much fun with soccer this year. Do a good job as team captain and of course as goalie. We will try and come out to a game soon.