Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lauren...


She is doing great also, except at church on Sundays! She has really had a hard time transitioning from nursery to sunbeams. She screams the whole time during sharing time and I have a class I am supposed to be sitting with during that time. So, after this past Sunday of Terror we have decided to demote her back to nursery for a couple more months. Brenda (primary pres.) syas this happens all of the time and she'll be fine eventually! So, that's the dish on Lauren girl... we love her even when she's so stubborn... which is all of the time pretty much! When your mom warns you you're gonna get one just like you someday, it's true! Thanks for that Mom!!! Anyway, Lauren had fun with a friend that was over, eating pizza and playing some air hockey!

1 comment:

Our Grand Central Station said...

The mother's curse only works part of the time. Just your luck! Hey, I would go back to the toys and the snacks if I could. No Brainer!

It's nice that she loves it when people come over to visit. She is so funny. Most of the time.