Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More Magnificent Mommies...

Tawna is such a great Mom and is constantly on the go for PTA and all of the things she's involved in for Faith's school, arranging friends to come and go for Faith and Chance, etc., etc., etc!!! She works hard running her preschool, taking care of her family and constantly helping others with meals, babysitting, or even a phone call, and still manages to fit it all in! She is definitly a Mom I aspire to be more like everyday! I fall short in comparison believe me...



Jade is such a sweet Mommy to her 3 boys. I don't know how she keeps it together because boys are hard! And I KNOW she's amazingly patient and caring to have 3 boys all within 4 years of eachother! She works hard and still finds time to take care of her "guys"!!! She is also soooooo talented and generous...





Summer has been there and back and taken AWESOME care of her 3 cuties through it all! She has come full circle in her life and is really happy finally and soooooo deserving of it! I love that she loves her job and her man and her Fam!!!! She is a great Mother and her kids know it! She works hard as well outside of the home and is really good at what she does and also manages to make it all work...



Stacie is another awesome Mom... she has 4 kids who are VERY active! I know from experience that when you are that far outnumbered there has to be a lot of patience, understanding, picking your battles and love! I love that she is such a great Mom to my Brothers kids and he did get an amazing wife!





I COULD NOT have asked for a sweeter Step-Mom to Maddie!!!! I know Madison loves Erin so much and I really appreciate Erin's relationship with her. I consider her and I friends and I am so thankful that we can talk and make arrangements and make everything work out awesome for Maddie's benefit!!! She is also the Mother of 2 more kids, Kinley and Krew. She has her hands full, and she's a great Mom!









And, I couldn't leave out Kaitlin's and Daron's Mom, Christy... They are amazing kids and love their Mom so much. Lots of times I'll go to do something and they'll pipe in, "My Mom does it like this.. or... My Mom does it like that..."! They are so proud and are all about bragging on her!!! They have learned sooooooo many good qualities from her that I know she's a good Mom!!!!!!!




There are so many wonderful and beautiful Moms out there that I can not post about them all (because I have 5 kids running around and screaming as I sit here!) But, Nana (I miss her so much), Grandma Pearl, Grandma Dorothy, Aunt Tracy, Aunt Jacque, Aunt Sydney, Aunt Kathy, Ali, Chelsey, Rachel, Bekki, Terri, Brown Grammy, and all the other Moms I have the pleasure to know and learn from...




HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a really thoughtful post! Not just what you said about me...but that you took time to say individual things about so many! Don't count yourself out of the list of awesome, patient, loving and understanding moms! You are as near to the top as it gets! I love you! :)

Our Grand Central Station said...

Thanks for the compliment of your kind words Taya. I appreciate you so much and hope you know...
Ditto Tawna's comment. You wouldn't really post about yourself, but hope you know all of the qualities you admire are in you too. You have been far and away a great example of a Christlike attitude for me. I could not have been as understanding and for the most part tolerant of all the things that have landed on your doorstep lately. I hope you know that what goes around comes around and you will have no regrets about the way you handle unkindness and the adversity that is so much a part of all our lives. This economy is a trial in and of itself. It's so true, “this too will pass.” It will and you will be a better person for it. Your dad and I love you so very much. Happy Mother's Day to you.

Jade said...

Thank you so much! You are so sweet! I love that you took time to write a little bit about each Mommy! And I am flabberghasted (sp?) that I am on the list! :) You are not only one amazing mommy but, what a woman/wife/sister/friend! You should definitely put yourself in that list too!!! I love you!

Our Grand Central Station said...

You are a great Mom, honey...have a great Mothere's Day! Love, Dad

Erin Phelps said...

AHHH Thanks. I agree with your sisters and mom .... Don't sell yourself short, you are a great mom and I know Maddie thinks the world of you, and is so very proud of you. She wouldn't be the sweet,considerate, and loving litt Maddie without your example! Have a great Mother's Day.

Jacque said...

What a lucky girl to be surrounded by so many, many amazing women.....You are all wonderful! And, don't worry about me, I'm not offended at all that I didn't make the top 10! LOL! Hahahaha!

bekki said...

Oh you are so sweet. I think you are an amazing Mom and a great cook and will do anything for anyone. You are a great friend. So Happy Mother's DAy.

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

Taya...what a sweet post and so on the ball. I am just now getting around to a mothers day post but after reading yours I may have to bypass it as it will pale in comparisan...aren't all moms (including YOU) the best?!