Saturday, April 25, 2009

Can Someone Knock Some COUPON SENSE Into Me...

I ad match every week now when I make my grocery list, but I keep hearing about something called coupon sense and want to know if there's someone out there in my blogging world who can teach me?????? I think I'm a fast learner...

4 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

I am not savvy on that topic, but when you learn you can teach me.

touch of glass said...

I do coupon sense and love it! It's worth the money. If fact I am signing up again. Its easy to learn. I would start buying the Sunday papers and then sign up so you have a few weeks worth of coupons to use. You can buy a few copies of the paper through coupon sense at a cheaper rate if you don't want to buy them each sunday.

Jacque said...

You know something the rest of us don't, I like the freebie coupons you email!

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

Hey Taya, on my list of bloggers if you go to Wendy and Jason...she has a post (a while ago) about coupon sense...I'm sure if you ask her she could email you the info!