
Oh, what to say about my Mom!!!! There's never enough words... She is wonderful, Christ like, generous, helpful, loyal, talented, trustworthy, compassionate, selfless... and many more things! I love her and I am so glad she's mine! I count myself as super blessed in the Mom department! She reminds me when things are hard that "this too shall pass" and she helps me along the way until it does! I hope that as I grow in Motherhood that I can be a lot like her and possess some of her qualities and put them to of good use for my kids! There is ABSOLUTELY nothing that she wouldn't do for her children even though we are all now adults! She's a rock...
Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!!!

Oma... She is the most peaceful person I know. She is willing to help in any way and DOES!!!! She has a level of patience and kindness that I think most of us just don't have! She is educated and I love that she continually strives for more learning. How could I not love the woman who raised my husband! She taught him well and encouraged him to do what was right, serve a mission and be a solid priesthood holder. She has blessed our lives greatly and I learn great things from her everyday! She also is compassionate, generous and loving... and many more things!
Happy Mother's Day Oma!
2 comments:
I love you Taya. Way to make me cry in my strawberry jam today!
How blessed we are huh???Heavenly Father knew what he was doing in giving us Moms....just think what we would have missed growing up in a cabbage patch!It's nice when our Kids recognize it too!
Post a Comment