Sunday, May 10, 2009


Card from my man...

Kevin really stepped it up for Mothers Day and made sure it was awesome! He made me my favorite sandwich for lunch, organized nap time to be peaceful rest, cooked a fabulous dinner and watched the Celebrity Apprentice Finale with me!!!!

I would like the shop vac!

Here's a card that Oma and the kids gave me and Lauren LOVED it because it sang music...

They each PROMISED certain things and I'm making them stick to it!!!










This is also from my favorite son... He wrote this in school and I loved it!!!








This was the kids throwing out their "I love you" signs!!!!!



Thank you to my family for such a great Mothers Day 2009!!! You are all the most important people in my life and what keep me going!!! Thank you also Babe, you are my rock and I couldn't be a good Mom without you at my side supporting me and taking care of me the way you do!!!

2 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Mother's Day was epic this year. See, they really do notice and appreciate (most of the time).

Jade said...

Soooo cute!! I am glad that you had a wonderful mother's day!!