Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mothers Day...

The day was awesome... even though yesterday I thought staying in my room to take the whole day off from kids and watch Desperate Housewives Seasons 2 through 4 while eating an insane amount of chocolate, was the way I'd want to go... but I'm glad I changed my mind!!! I love these kids more than ANYTHING!!! Here's a recap of my fun day...



Kevin and the kids came in and sang me a song and gave me this cute "blogger mommy" card and LOTS of candy, while I was getting ready for 8am church this morning...




The inside...



After church the kids snuck upstairs and cleaned my room and each wrote me a letter. They arranged their letters on my freshly made bed and had me come up and see...


This is from Maddie monkeygirl...

She also gave me a cute little book to add to my collection and wrote a message inside for me!

She is such a sweet girl and always works hard around here to make me happy. She was a good helper with Emmy all day, which is HUGE help!!!!
You make me sooooooo glad to be a MOMMY!

I love you Maddie...






This one is from Sweet Kaitlin...

Kaitlin went to young womens on Wednesday night and it ended up being a mother/daughter night for Mothers Day and we didn't know. So, she called me and asked me to come last minute. My hair was wet and full of conditioner, but I sucked it up, put on my favorite pink & black baseball hat and lipstick of course, and headed to the church. We played a game like the Newlywed Game where we had to answer questions about eachother and she got 7 out of 8 right about me... you go girl!!! She even knew my favorite ice cream and the high school I graduated from! We also got our picture taken and the young women framed them and gave them to the Moms at church today with a king sized snickers bar! I love you Kaitlin!!!!







And, this is from my favorite son, Daron!!!



Daron was so sweet all day and tried very hard to do everything I needed the first time and it really made my day! He always offers to do so much and I really, REALLY love you Daron!!!

1 comment:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Looks like you have some real fans Taya. They know a good thing when they see it. Glad you had such a good day.