Sunday, May 17, 2009

6th File, 6th Picture...


Okay Jade... So, here's K&D CRACKING UP during a FHE dessert of Ice Cream Sundaes. We had the Snyder family over and the kids were in rare form of course! They keep us laughing... :)
(This reminds me I need to post pics. I have soooo many I've taken and not posted yet! With the summer here it's time to forget helping with all that homework and catch up on my blogging!)
Now I tag... Bekki, Jenny, Mandy, Ali, Jacque, Sarah Heinle, Katie, Grandma H., Aimee T., Candace, Chelsey, Rachel, Sydney (it's about time for some kind of update!), and anyone else who wants something to post!!!!

5 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

That is one funny pic. I love it.

Jacque said...

Genuine laughter....Cute!

Jade said...

I LOVE that picture! Too cute!

Kara Maher said...

Cute picture! I like being tagged for the file searches.I always go and look at the entire file of pictures...then realize time has flown by!

Unknown said...

You must have had your camera around your neck to get this candid photo. Love It! BTW, i have a new blog address
grandma-kathleen.blogspot.com