Friday, May 29, 2009

What We've Been Up to...

Here's some candid stuff from the past few weeks at the Goodwin Home!!!!


Here's Daron dancing in the play room. He and Maddie take the "boom box" in there and really are fun to sneak up and watch!!! That's when they play the best together!





Granny, Grumpy & Papa came for a visit and hung out, played games and laughed with us for awhile! We love being so close it's fun to visit a lot!

Daddy & Emmy watching all of the crazies play and Emmy practicing her vampire skills! She is a BITER!



Kaitlin & Lauren join in the dance party going on upstairs...
Daron did Kaitlin wrong, so she gets to pizza paddle him!





Now Daron is looking for someone to paddle...


Daron was outside playing with his friend Easton, skateboarding & stuff and cut his finger. He must have been wiping the sweat off of his face on the way home because he looked like he'd been through a war. I didn't know where the blood was coming from! We got a good laugh out of this, including Daron!

Maddie has her own chicken and is also helping Dad & Erin grow a garden at Grandpa Phelps house. Shane dropped off the very first egg that her chicken layed and this is her eating it for breakfast... she doesn't like the eggs, but sure has a fun time with all of it! She has brought home squash and lettuce to share with us and they are awesome!!!




Kaitlins newest nail color... we do our nails & toes every Saturday and it's fun!




Emmy on her horsey... she's getting so big!


Here's our toes... it is always fun to spend time with the girls doing girly stuff! Daron asks EVERY time if I'll paint his toes too, what the heck?!?!?!?! I assure him EVERY time that it's NEVER gonna happen!

Emmy enjoying a chocolate chip cookie... what a mess! Kitchen sink baths are the best!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I ♥ the polka dot toes! Last time I got plaid on mine. You seem like a very fun mom. ☺

Jade said...

Cute stuff!! Love all of the pics!!

Jacque said...

Emmy is looking more and more like Lauren to me!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Such fun pics. They are all cuties, but the baby pics are the best! I love the pics of Emmy being so fun. Its easy to be partial when I don't have to clean up the cookie mess.

Evonne said...

You guys look like you all have a lot of fun together. You are a very special Mom. I love the things that you do to give the kids a good send off to their Mom's house. So thoughtful and considerate. :-)