Friday, May 29, 2009

Kaitlins Pick...

Kaitlin & Daron always get to pick their favorite meal before they leave for a long trip to visit their Mom. Kaitlin picked Spinach & Chicken with Cheese (one of her Mom's recipes) and Homemade Chex Mix for dessert (also a Mom recipe that we changed up a bit!). I'm gonna post these on Nana's Nook also!



Here's the Chex Mix, picture courtesy of Miss Kaitlin... didn't she make it look so good!

On the trays... I ate this stuff for days, and gee I wonder why I can't lose that 50lbs post babies that I want to!!!!!
Sooooo yummy! I love this meal and so does everyone here! Even Emmy scarfes it down!


Kaitlin beating the krap out of the pretzels to get them crushed for coating our chicken! Stress relieving for sure... she liked this part!


3 comments:

Jade said...

Crepes are the best!! And that chicken looks delish!! Looks like the kids went off with a bang!!! :O

Jacque said...

Where is the recipe for that chicken???

Our Grand Central Station said...

Thanks for posting this recipe on Nana's recipe blog. I can't wait to try it.