Thursday, August 28, 2008

Off They Go...

Kaitlin and Daron left for Texas this morning bright and early! They were VERY excited to see their Mom, Albert, Eli and Nathan. It will be a fun trip I am sure and we hope they have a great time!!! Madison is going to be going with her Dad for the weekend as well, so this leaves me and Kevin a little bit empty nested, but not quite. We'll have Lauren and Emmy and plan to have some quality time together. We have not been on a date since about 1-2 months before Emmy was born. He has really been wanting to see "The Dark Knight" at the IMAX, so that may come to fruition...we'll see. I want to sleep for more than 2 consecutive hours at some point so he's gonna get up with Emmy through the night on Friday so that I don't have to. What a good man!!!

Anyway, have fun Kaitlin, Daron and Maddie!!! We love you and will see you in a few days...

2 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Off they went, and it's almost time for them to come home. I hope everyone had fun wherever they were. love you all.

Kathy said...

Taya, call me so we can get together before Emmy outgrows what I got her, if she hasn't already!
Tawna has my number, or you can email me for it at dairmans@cox.net
-Kathy