
Happy Birthday to our Favorite Son!!! Daron is such a great kid and so sweet. We love him so much and hope that he has an awesome birthday. I can't believe that he's 10!!! Double digits! He is such a fantastic brother to ALL of his sisters and I know how much fun he has with Eli and Nathan his brothers. He is very helpful and we love that he loves to play basketball, cook, work on his blog, play with friends, play ANYTHING electronical (granny hit that one on the head in her b-day tribute), work on the boat with his Dad, read, etc., etc., etc.!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARON!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Happy Happy Day Daron.
I like that you are the favorite son. Too Cool. You are my favorite grandson named Daron. Being favorite is fun, just ask all my kids. They all think they are the favorite. Love you.
Granny
Happy B-day Daron!! Wow, your old! haha! hope its a good one.
Hope you had a great day Daron! It is so funny that you and Chance have the same Birthday!
Daron--many happy returns of the day. I sent you a card but its possible that it will be late cause i just mailed it yesterday.
Post a Comment