Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Emersyn Rae Has Arrived....




There is a new princess in the Goodwin home! Emersyn Rae came into the world yesterday morning, I believe around 6:30 a.m. I think she weighed in at 7 lbs 11 oz. Both Taya and Emersyn are doing very well. I was lucky enough to get to go and visit them last night and had so much fun holding this little bundle of joy. She very much looks like Lauren, who will be 3 this fall, only I think she will have blonde hair and brown eyes. We'll have to see!


Taya reports that Lauren just adores her baby sister, as do the rest of the kids! Lauren had to have a turn holding her between each other sibling's turn! Couldn't get enough of her! Taya is convinced that Lauren thinks that her new sister is actually a new doll for her to play with!


Anyway...I am sure that she will be posting some fun stories about this sweet little one as soon as she is feeling a little more rested. Congratulations to the Goodwin Family!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful I am glad that Lauren likes her.

Our Grand Central Station said...

She is precious!

Kathy said...

Congratulations! I can see how Lauren thinks she is a doll, she looks perfect!!

The Monson Family said...

Congratulations!! She is absolutely adorable. =) I can't wait to see more pictures and of course to see her in person.

Jacque said...

Yea! Done deal! She couldn't be more precious....too bad no one likes her huh? LOL

bekki said...

Yeah finally. I bet you are so happy she is here. I can't wait to see her. Hope you are feeling ok.

Evonne said...

Emersyn is a perfectly beautiful little princess!!! Congratulations...and I wish you a speedy recovery!

Gray Family said...

The pictures of your new princess are beautiful. We talked to Maddie the day she was born and she was very excited. Congratulations. BTW you look great for giving birth just 3 days ago!