Thursday, August 14, 2008

So much to Say, So little time...

I have soooooo much blogging to catch up on, but it will have to wait for another day. I promise to get it caught up soon! It has been crazy since Emmy was born and school starting and all. I just wanted to take a quick minute and thank some friends and family publicly.

Thank you Granny for the yummy lunches and dinners, watching the kids overnight while we went to the hospital to have our baby, and the VERY cute blog backgrounds for each of the kids you did today. They love them. You are so talented.

Thank you Oma & Opa for all of the help with Lauren, especially last minute the other morning, and the delicious meatballs which will make a wonderful dinner for tomorrow night and all of the little but vital things you are constantly helping us with day to day. We appreciate you immensely.

Thank you Tawna for listening to me complain about how tired I am and helping me out for a whole day last week. It really was great to have you and Chance here that day and I am grateful. I wish I could help you more right now and know you have a lot going on...don't all Moms!!! Thanks for the cute Emmy outfits and stuff too!

Terri, thank you for all of your time and talents. You and Ben's sign that you made is awesome and we love your visits too. The diaper bag you got for Emmy was envied at the hospital. Everyone wanted to know where I got it. And, the clothes are adorable and I can't wait till she fits into them and is out of the onzie phase. You spoil me Terri!!! We want you all to come play soon. The kids can do their normal hide and seek while we chat! Come see the baby Brianna!

Barbara and Brett, thank you for having our kids over to play and feeding them dinner the day Emmy was born. We did not have a game plan and it worked out great. They always love to get together with you guys! Also, thank you for inviting Lauren to come and play this morning. She had so much fun and that was generous of you Barb! All the cute outfits you brought for Emmy are awesome. It was way more than you should have done!!!

We are very lucky to have such great family and friends! I have thank you card for all of you, and for many other wonderful family and friends, but I wanted to thank you publicly as well!!!

3 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

pulling another late nighter! I too am thankful for all the blessings in my life. Thankful we have such great kids, grandkids - and beautiful too! no prejudice at all. I am especially thankful it is you who are having babies and not me. I am always amazed at how well you all are doing with your families. You are all very kind to thank me for my talents, but you are all just as talented and more. Life is hard, things happen and you all are doing your best. That is all anyone can ask, and with the Lord's help it is enough. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Don't feel like I have helped near enough...thanks to the CRAZY that is my last 2 weeks! But things are more subdued now and I would love to have Lauren for a day. Have Kevin drop her off one day next week! Talk to you later!

Tawna

Unknown said...

Taya, I love reading your blog and looking at the great pictures. The best so far is the one of Kevin giving you a "ped-egg". I love his faces! thank you for letting the kids invite me to their blogs. I hope we can visit again sometime and not go for years without seeing all of you.