3 weeks old today and I can't believe it! Emmy has chubbed up a bit weighing in at 9lbs 14oz putting her in the 64% for weight. Her length is still 21.5 inches and places her in the 78%. Dr. Daryn says she looks great!!!
I got you a little something for Emmy, but I forgot to give it to Tawna when she was over last weekend. Now I'm afraid she'll be too big for it by the time I see either of you next! =)
That's so nice of you! I wish I would have known that you guys were getting together...we would have tagged along. I guess Emmy was still pretty new though, so maybe we should plan it for another time in the near future!!! Hope you guys are good!
Yeah, I figured you probably didn't want my babies germs mixed with yours! =) As soon as you're ready we would love to have you BOTH over with your families.
3 comments:
I got you a little something for Emmy, but I forgot to give it to Tawna when she was over last weekend. Now I'm afraid she'll be too big for it by the time I see either of you next! =)
That's so nice of you! I wish I would have known that you guys were getting together...we would have tagged along. I guess Emmy was still pretty new though, so maybe we should plan it for another time in the near future!!! Hope you guys are good!
Yeah, I figured you probably didn't want my babies germs mixed with yours! =) As soon as you're ready we would love to have you BOTH over with your families.
Post a Comment