Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sticker Crazy...




  • Last night Lauren got into some Pixar Cars stickers and it kept her so happy and content that I just let her go at it. She decorated her entire body with the things and she thought she was so very beautiful when she was done! Kevin, Maddie and I were laughing so hard and we kept telling her, "Oh...So PRETTY"! She was eating up all of the attention of course and it made for some fun for everyone!

4 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Yes, sometimes when something entertains that much it is worth the clean up later. I remember little girls playing in my sewing machine drawers while I sewed. I had the messiest drawers you ever saw, but you guys had so much fun messing them up and imagining all kinds of things. I wish I had pics.

Lauren is truly a beautiful work of sticker art.

bekki said...

Love the stickers she looks very pretty. Let hope she only stays with stickers and not nail polish or makeup

Melanie said...

So cute. I cant believe how big she is getting and I have told you what cute girls you have :)

Aimee's Family Journal said...

They always feel SO proud of themselves dont they!