Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It is, Was it Is...A Whole Lot of Nothin'...

No post for awhile I know, but really nothing that exciting has been going on. Maddie is finishing up her last day and a half of school (YEAH!!!), Kevin is working like a crazy fella, and Lauren and I are doing our best to spring clean and organize. It is a much slower going process with this HUGE belly in my way!! Things I use to get done in a day now have to be spread out over a week. Very frustrating stuff. Anyway, spring cleaning is the best. I love going through and throwing out everything we haven't used in a year. I hate to hang on to things and store them unnecessarily. I wish I could go through the garage and get rid of A LOT out there, but my sweetie insists we need it all.

THINGS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO: Kaitlin & Daron come home to AZ on the 31st!!! No school schedule for a few months. Swimming and movie days all summer with our kids. Crafts and projects. Help with chores (since we don't really have the kids do set chores in the school year, in the summer I get some help). Our baby being born. Heidi & Bryces wedding. A new church time and building starting this Sunday!!!!

THINGS I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO: The already too hot weather. Getting more ginormous (as Kaitlin would say). The hot weather. All the sunscreen that must be purchased to make it through the summer here. The hot weather. The 10 loads of laudry calling my name. The hot weather. The hot weather. Did I say the hot weather!?????

I promise to get more blogging done for all of you stalkers out there who keep emailing me for updates! Have a great week...

3 comments:

bekki said...

YEAH finally you posted. Now see it wasn't that bad was it.

Taya said...

I'm telling you I am very boring lately Bekki! You hear the good stuff on the phone!!! It felt good to post!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey...at least you only have 10 loads of laundry to do and at least your belly is ginormous because you are going to be producing offspring in a couple of months! I have neglected laundry and pigged out so I have both of these problems due to my own laziness! No excuses...just flat out tired and lazy! T'will be a fun summer for sure!