




My sister-in-law sent me an email with these cute pictures and since I need batteries for my camera so haven't taken anything new, I thought I'd post some of them! Everything has been going good this week. Maddie is loving that school is almost out (me too) and trying to take it easy while her stitches heal completely. She has to miss 2 soccer games and you'd think her soccer career was over. She says, "but they need me or they won't have enough people to play." I tell her we need her to not pop any stitches! They come out Monday hopefully. We got to go visit Jade & Jeff in Pima this past weekend and it was very relaxing. Kevin and Jeff got to play some video games, which Kevin never takes the time to do at home so I think that was fun for him. Jade and I got to hang out and talk and do hair. The kids had a blast just being kids and playing like crazy. Maddie and Lauren love going there. Us adults took in dinner and a movie Saturday night and saw Iron Man. It was great. We can't wait to take the kids this summer. Thanks to Jeff & Jade for letting us come!
I had a doctor appointment today and nothing exciting there, just the normal everything looks good. Which is fine, good works! This baby will be arriving around 15th-20th of August. Kevin informed me a number 6 may be necessary, and I informed him that you never talk of having even more kids when your wife is preggo with #5 and physically and emotionally drained. You wait to have that discussion!!! He sure loves his kids!
Well, my Mom & Dad are moving this week and I'm wishing I could do more to help. My parents are amazing. This is their 24th move. They have been working very hard and I have been thinking about them a lot lately. Good luck Granny and Grumpy! If there's any easy labor you need done, call me and I'll come with my high maintenance Lauren in tow!!!!
Anyway, pretty non eventful week, but that's okay given the adventures of last week. I hope you're all doing great!!!
2 comments:
Glad to hear that you are having a better week. Just thought that I would let you know that I caved on the not drinking diet soda thing. It is my only vice! I don't feel too bad about it though because I checked it out on snopes and it wasn't a truthful article. Just a scare tactic. By the way, where are your parent's moving?
I hope you rae coming to dinner tonight girly. I haven't laid eyes on you in ages!
Post a Comment