Hey Taya! It's Rachel Monson. I was going through your blog and I noticed that it said you're expecting. I had no idea! And congradulations and tell everyone hi! We'll have to get together this summer!ttyl Oh! And I, by accident, deleted another post but oh well.
I love the "text talk" in Rachel Monson's comment! It took me like 5 minutes to figure out what it could possibly mean! Now I know that I am old and out of it!
5 comments:
You are right - it looks like florida after a hurricane at your house.
The weather has been so wierd. I have loved having the windows open and the air conditioning off :)
Hey Taya! It's Rachel Monson. I was going through your blog and I noticed that it said you're expecting. I had no idea! And congradulations and tell everyone hi! We'll have to get together this summer!ttyl Oh! And I, by accident, deleted another post but oh well.
I love the "text talk" in Rachel Monson's comment! It took me like 5 minutes to figure out what it could possibly mean! Now I know that I am old and out of it!
Post a Comment