Friday, May 23, 2008

Thank You Grandma Pearl...





Grandma is so sweet to us Goodwins'. She was in town for a visit about 3 weeks ago or so and brought these cute terry cloth capri jogger outfits for Lauren and Maddie. Maddie has asked me like everyday since if she could wear it to school and I have to keep telling her no because #1 no capri pants allowed at her school and #2 the long sleeved hoodie would cause her to melt in our usual 110 degree weather!!! But today we are having bizarro weather of a low in 50's and a high in the 70's. So, out came these great outfits! THANK YOU GRANDMA!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Of course they are cuties - I like the orange one, and I like the buns on the heads. Good thing Gramma P likes to shop for clothes. Everyone should have at least 1 gramma that does.