
Kevin's sister and her boyfriend Bryce got ENGAGED last night!!! We kind of thought this was coming but are VERY excited for them! I don't have any details yet, we just got a text message on Kevs phone from 11pm last night with the news, so we'll call and get more info at a decent hour! Anyway, we are so happy for you guys and wish you the best in your life together!
6 comments:
Congrats Heidi! You will all have to let me know if there is anything I can do to help with the wedding!
yes, it is a happy day! Let us know when the date is set. Maybe I can help with invitations?
WHOOOOOOOO HIEDI!
Uh Hello we chatted today. You were going to post. What is up. You need to keep updating on your life, the kids, you know the general.
I agree with Bekki! As happy as I am for Heidi (I truly am excited for her) I do wonder what you Goodwins are up to?! Things that make you go "HMMMMM???" When are the kids coming?
Post a Comment