Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Official Countdown

Okay, we are in official countdown mode for Kaitlin & Daron coming home for the summer! They get to be here with us for 3 months and we are so excited we can hardly stand it! We have a few surprises in store for them and they will get to be here when the new baby is born! Yeah!!! So, over the next few days when you see just a number posted you will all know what it means...

So, they come on Saturday and the countdown begins with...

"4"

2 comments:

The Monson Family said...

I know it's hard with me working, but if we can get the kids together, I know my girls would love it! Give us a call!!

Jacque said...

sometimes it's hard for the youngest one to move over and make room.....but it will all work out! By the way, I think you are coming our way....Hawes Ward? Let us know!