Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kaitlin's Most Recent Drama...






Kaitlin had her first part in a play this past December for "A Christmas Carol" and she really loved it. She has been taking a theater class for the last few months over in Texas and her teacher is actually a lady that she worked with in the Christmas Carol. They had their performance recently, called "E-I-E-I-Oops." Her Mom says she did an awesome job which we knew she would because she always does!!! She played a pig and sheep. As a sheep, she had a duet with another sheep. She takes after her Daddy in the singing department and I guess a lady in the audience even found her Mom afterward to compliment her on Kaitlin's beautiful voice. We are of course biased but we think she is pretty wonderful and we're very proud of her!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHH KAITLIN!!!! Eventually we will hopefully be able to take in more of these events for ourselves, but until then thanks to their Mom for posting about it so that I could "borrow" pictures and post as well for family here in AZ!!!!

3 comments:

bekki said...

Congrats Kaitlin you look very cute.

bekki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Monson Family said...

She looks like she's grown a foot since I last saw her! Great job kaitlin....=)